My "Tea Lady" story

One fine afternoon, precisely during tea time, I was sipping my cup of tea in between reading ( read: blog-walking ). Upon realizing that my...

One fine afternoon, precisely during tea time, I was sipping my cup of tea in between reading (read: blog-walking). Upon realizing that my cup was empty, I sought Alis's help to refill my cup. Nowadays, I can rely on her to help me with simple task such as setting up table every meal, bukakkan lampu when Erin wanted to go toilet, take out vacuum and wipe table after meal, to name a few. She's a great helping hand indeed.

I wasn't paying attention while she's pouring the tea as this isn't her first time and focus on my reading. Once she's done, suddenly I heard she said this to me.....


" ENJOY YOUR TEA MADAMMM ! "


Kah kah kah kah....... Eh eh eh, dia perli kiter laaahhhh.. Main kasar nampakkkk !

I continued my reading after thanking her, while enjoying my tea refilled by Alis. After a short while, suddenly she approached me again with a tea jug in her hand, wide smile plastered on her face when she utter this .....









" Tea Madammm ? "


Sarcastic tak? hahaha.... Actually, sarcastic or not, I was thinking "Ini sudah bagusss".... For once, I had a taste of having a helper in the house but heyyyyy this is way better since I don't have to pay her heh heh heh...

I don't know where she got that madam thingy from. I had my own theory though, must be something she picked up from Sri Lanka trip that day hahaha...

She just started school for a month now but I can see that her confidence level was increasing like a lot. She prone to hide behind me or rather sit with me during any events before, instead of playing with other kids. She would observe first before starting any conversation, unlike Erin. Erin on another hand, was a very easy going person. Now, I can see that changed. Even though she still took her time especially when meeting someone new, it's not as long as before.

Another positive changes I can see was the way she interacted with Erin. She used to scream at Erin should Erin's messing with her stuffs or bothering her but recently, she'd used more diplomatic way, and thanks to her teacher at school, she's now uses more golden words when expressing her feeling.

One day, Erin was jumping on the sofa which is a BIG NO in my home. Instead of scolding Erin like she used to, she said this calmly, sambil cekak pinggang...


"Erin, is this a good behavior ? Haaa ? Kakak tanye ni, is this a good behavior? "

Erin on another hand, tercengang cengang clue less hahahahaha.....

I was in awed...




Another incident I recalled, she was teaching Erin something something one day but Erin kept laughing. She was silly like that at times. You just can't rely on her to be serious about anything, just yet. In response to Erin's attitude, Alis asked Erin with a very serious face....








" Is this funny to you? "


Kahhhhhhhhh...... Amik obat ! I got nyonya mansur at home now, ko adooo ?

Erin buat muka "ade aku kisah" and left hahahahaha. It's hysterical I tell you !



:: My "tea lady" baru balik PE ::



:: One of those wardrobe malfunctioned day for Erin. She insisted to wore tudung and dress that day. I told her like a million time, tudung doesn't really go well with dress but she's very opinionated lately and decided that she knows best. Fineeeeeee !!!! Siap sport shoe bagai ni padahal nak turun bawah amik kakak jer.... ::



:: World peace :) ::

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images