Dinner

Alis and Erin was safely home and in 1 piece on 23rd Mac. Masya allah, rindu sesangat . I can't help but smiling all nite. It's feel...

Alis and Erin was safely home and in 1 piece on 23rd Mac. Masya allah, rindu sesangat . I can't help but smiling all nite. It's feel good to be able to smell their sweet scent, kiss, hug, gomol them... I reached home after work around 7 plus and by that time, they're already in Subang. My mom dropped by to my sis's place for a while to give her her ikan bilis. Lumut's ikan bilis rawk !

Am planning to cook sambal udang petai at 1st but due to ketidak-freshan udang dekat mini mart, so change of plan. Decided to cook asam pedas sardin instead. So our dinner that nite :



- Chic wing goreng, sedap dimakan begitu saja -


- sayur campur , pic was taken masa tgh boiled, last stage, x yah lelama nnti overcooked , cam hebat kan siap asap asap hahaha -


- asam pedas sardin, ni lauk express paling menjadi favourite keluarga pak mail...sangat sedap, percayalah -


- lemak putih sawi, ni lauk my mum bawak dr lumut , leftover lunch-

Lauk yang tiada dalam gamba adelah kari ayam and sambal ikan bilis. Since lauk dah banyak so kari ayam tu ended up masuk freezer. Daripada terbuang, better simpan, boley reheat esok.

All in all , it took me 1 hr plus to prep, cook, hidang . By the time nasik masak, my mum and the kids pun sampai. After dinner, rileks kejap, catchin' up latest stories from my mum, bath the kids and tucked them to bed.

Hati bunga2 yeayyy !... I am not alone anymore coz I'm just suck being alone.

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

Flickr Images