School holiday dan mcam macam

My kids away again. This time with my mom and my father to Lumut. My father had this heart appointment and stress test this Tuesday, and the...

My kids away again. This time with my mom and my father to Lumut. My father had this heart appointment and stress test this Tuesday, and they also wanted to check how is the renovation progressing for our-so-called-abandoned house there. My mum have this idea of making it into some kind of home stay since we're not going to stay there, so might as well put it up for some profit making business.

My besties asked me to join her in sauna/steam session after work but some how I just dun feel like doing any sauna last nite. Just wanted to catch some rest.

What I did last nite to kill my boredom :

Bought 8 DVDs. I still have 2 tak-sempat-lagi-nak-tengok DVDs from the last time kids was away hmmmmmm... Got myself last nite The Hurt Locker, The Blind Side, Up In The Air, New York I Love You ( crappy crappy crappy, watched 1st 15 min, then tukar to another DVD huhhh ), vicky cristina barcelona ( so so ..boleylahhh ) and another 4 DVDs yang somehow kenapa aku x ingt tajuk der haha...nnti balik check and I shall update again...

Anyway watched The Blind Side last nite.. Nice..based on true story.. I like this kind of stories.... Owhh reason i bought so many DVDs was due to the fact that I'm currently kid-less alrite and also smartcard-less.. hehe we have decoder in Lumut but no smart card hence I gave my smart card to my mum knowing that she will need it with my kids around else she won't be able to get any job done.

On a brighter note, this is my dinner. Tapau-ed from my mom's house. My Nokia just doesn't do justice lah... It look much more tempting in real life...

-rendang ayam terbaik dari ladang. Seriously it is that good. Some people said my mum rendang reminds them of Sri Melayu's version of rendang :) -

-Sambal ikan bilis kering. Sungguh syiokk makan dgn telur goreng and steamin' hot rice yummehhh ! -

It's been ritual that everytime she went away, be it for course, training, jaga periksa or just a holiday , she will cooked bunch of lauk and store it for my sis and my uncle if they're not following. At times, if my mom will be away for long period of time, she will cook extra lauk enough for a week or more and siap labelled it so what u will see in our freezer was a stack of tupperwares with label on it contoh rendang ayam, sambal ikan tenggiri, sambal kosong ( u can heat it up and add anything u like like telur or udang up to ur liking), kari ikan, lemak cili padi ayam ect ect. The labels are to make things easy for my sis and uncle coz u see, once it's frozen, they kinda look the same though ...Sangat spoiled mereka mereka ini !!! hahahaha







P/S : One more week without my kiddo, someone out there are going to be very very rich fella...i had a feeling it's going to be tokey DVD in my hse area... Sighhh !

- Am "Missim" my budak purah hangit inih !-

translation : budak purah hangit means budak kurang asam , errrr more or less.. En Muddy tolong betulkan ye !





Updates : I've checked the rest of the DVD i bought and they are Julie & Julia, New Moon ( for Alis and yes, she is twilight die hard fan,just like mummy), and The Lovely Bones

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

Flickr Images