Deep inside Q8..

My previous post hv shown that I'm a planner. I planned for almost everything. It did irritate my hubby at certain level but this is who...

My previous post hv shown that I'm a planner. I planned for almost everything. It did irritate my hubby at certain level but this is who I am. I'll become restless and agitated if I'm not well prepared for anything. But human power can go so far, then comes Yang Maha Berkuasa. Allah s.w.t knows best :)

|Contoh|

If i'm going for some interview or meeting, I'll check the route a day or two in advance, be it in google map, or by asking people surrounded me ( normally 1st person i run to was my husband of course as he is to me are life-size-walking-GPS ) or even drive myself there to get familiar with the place.

Then after fully equipped with printed Google map, details direction from En Muddy, and I'm still nervous and my chest felt like it's going to explode, I will make a move to my destination 3 hours earlier so if i got lost (which happened almost all of the time hahaha) , I still have time to re-route and find the correct way. If I reached early, still I can find place to sit and ordered myself a cup of tea or I can just lepak inside my car listening to music. I prefer the latter since there's no way i'm going to be seen sipping tea alone. Kesian sangat rupa nyer macam x de kawan :)

I am that bad at mapping !! Seriously seriously seriously..... I may had been to place A 100 times before but i will still clueless about how to go there specially if i'm coming from other direction.

I still remembered I used to have swimming class every Wednesday at UiTM couple of years ago. Just to roughly explained how bad am I with road, map, navigation thingy, let say I had 10 classes, my way back home will be 10 different routes coz I just dun remember which are the shortest, fastest or easiest way. I have no problem to go there coz I had my officemate play tour guide thing as we were in the same swimming class and she was Shah Alam-mer ( adekah perkataan ini?).

Biggest problem definitely my way home and my guide was only signboard so any signage pointing to Damansara ( my previous sanctuary) is where I'm heading to hahahaha. Mind you there's thousand exit from Shah Alam heading Damansara. Plus the fact that my class normally finished around 10.30 pm where everywhere is dark isn't helping.

Jadi , nawaitu sebenarnye I wanted to share one great link with u guys tapi dh meleret leret :)

Knowing me better, En Muddy knows that he had to provide me with all details before i set my big lazy bum in bumi Q8. Me myself had done several research myself. U see, I just can't let myself go to one place in Malaysia before knowing at least basic thing about that place. Left alone taking big step to another continent like Q8.

Most blogs related to Kuwait I read before doesn't really tell insider about Q8. I had this urge to know details, details detail!

Where to buy pampers? What type of pampers they had there? What formula milk is there for Erin? Do we have to bring our own from Malaysia? How our apartments are going to be? How it's look like? How women were treated there? Can I drive there? I even done research about Alis future school hahahha... How far the school from home? How her uniforms gonna be? How are the groceries store like? Do we have to bring some from Malaysia? Did they have cinema there? How's the weather like? ( ahhh thanks to my uncontrollably level of curiosity, now i know Kuwait is a 4 season country. Never know this before. Did u know? )

Urgghhhhhh !!

I had this how, why, where, what questions lingering in my mind and I am so in need of the answer. Sangat cerewet and paranoid !! It's pretty frustrating not knowing more .........till Pokdi gave En Muddy this link and En Muddy then pass the link to me. My perspective and view towards Q8 changed overnite after checking out this link.

It turned out there's so much more Q8 has got to offer and u just have to dig deeper. It's mind boggling to me. For me home is where your heart and your family is so wherever our faith took us, I will make sure it's feel homely enough for my family.
Sila klik sini for the link (credit to semut terbersin kerna mengajar akak yg buta IT ni.. Lihatla dik, akak dah berjaya wakakakak )

U don't get more Q8 than this or u just have to be in Q8 urself. Trust me on this :)

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

Flickr Images