Wish for him..

Tomorrow my husband is 31 It's amazing how we end up together despite being worlds apart. He is more reserved and quiet type while me .....

Tomorrow my husband is 31

It's amazing how we end up together despite being worlds apart. He is more reserved and quiet type while me ... well me is me.. loud, talkative like there's no tomorrow hahaha

He is more a gadget, fancy hi-tech person while me ... errr I can still live with 1st model of Nokia for all I care..

He love action pack kind of movies and me... well-known world wide for lovey dovey gooey romantika di amour's type...

I ain't morning person but he wakes up at 5 everyday ...

Stillllll.........

We've had our arguments over the years
And some of them brought me to tears
But more important are the good times we've shared
The things you've done to show me you care

My Dearest Dee,
My Darling, with a capital D,
Just a little poem to tell you
You mean the World to me.

My Mum and Dad both love you
As anyone can see.
And you're very caring, sharing,
To them as well as me.

Because you're such a good man,
In spirit, and in charm.
I'm so lucky to be your wife,
By your side, arm in arm.

Our family will be joyous,
Our hearts forever one.
I'm thrilled for us - it's glorious,
A life that's good and fun.

En Muddy dear, I'll say again,
Without prompting, without cue,
You mean the world to me, my love,
I'll be forever loving you.

Happy Birthday Dee,

May many many more birthdays are spent together and may all your dream and wishes comes true.


Nota kaki from kids : Allah selamatkan kamu.... Allah selamatkan kamuu... Allah selamatkan Papa Alis Erin, Allah selamatkan kamuuu..


- muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -






XoXo,

WA-ifey



You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

Flickr Images