Personal crisis

I am in the middle of personal crisis... What's with my hubby's absent, my resignation just around the corner, me being domestic god...

I am in the middle of personal crisis... What's with my hubby's absent, my resignation just around the corner, me being domestic goddess soon, migrating stuff, delaying in my hubby's civil ID matters and zillion other stuff I'm facing currently... It's dreaded me..kinda making me exhausted inside... Sometimes, I kept asking myself..Did I make a correct choice afterall ? If I did , why it didn't felt right in the 1st place? Would I survived this ? Would I be okay? 10 years of my life spent being a career woman and working mum. I guess I just dunno how to wrap myself around the idea of being un-employed. It's not a bad thing either as I've been dreaming about not have to work and dedicate myself in raising my kids with my own hands but I dunno... there's a lot of thing going on in my life now I'm having hard time to keep up the pace... but......................






No matter how hard things for me now, looking at those smiles and grin greeted me everyday, being awarded with mount of kisses, knowing that they had me and I had them.... Somehow, I know things will be okay, that somehow I knew i'll survive this... I'm gonna be fine someday...




-aduhhh serabut nye adik pikir masalah negara -


-Both were sleeping. I was pondering and curled myself into a ball one night at corner of my sofa thinking deep and trying to get some sleep when I saw this. They may pulling each other's hair almost on their every waking hours but they're just plain angel when their soul is resting-


- It is okay to let yourself go, just as long as you can find your way back. Those two sleepyhead in above pic will always lead me back on track-

“I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay”

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

Flickr Images