:(

Am currently in crappy mood. Am missing everyone and everything.. Just bear with me till i catch hold of my own self again :( Wizard of Oz ...

Am currently in crappy mood. Am missing everyone and everything.. Just bear with me till i catch hold of my own self again :(

Wizard of Oz :

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.

TRUE.


Anonymous :

Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.

VERY TRUE.

Margaret Mitchell :

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

TRUE TRUE TRUE

Otomo No Yakamochi :

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

FREAKING DAMN TRUE !

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images