New gadget in the house

MONOPOLY.. Who can ever hate monopoly? I mean all kids that i know plays monopoly or at least play it once a lifetime. It's like Moero A...

MONOPOLY..

Who can ever hate monopoly? I mean all kids that i know plays monopoly or at least play it once a lifetime. It's like Moero Attack, Space Cop Gaban or main batu seremban during my kids time. Your childhood will be incomplete without Monopoly.

I used to play monopoly with my cousins in Spore during my summer break ( ehemmm ehemmm Melaka ade summer ek wakakaka ). See mostly during school holiday, me and my sister will be sent by my mum to Singapore to spent our holiday with my gramps and cousins. So basically, monopoly was among our fave pastime apart from melompat atas katil my grandma, ronda Takashimaya smpi tempurung lutut bengkok or watch movie secara berjemaah... There's one funny incident though related to monopoly happened...It was damm funny I tell ya.. well okay maybe u guys dun find it funny but it is funny to us hehe...

Me and few cousins play monopoly inside one of the room. Then it was my sis turn to throw the dices and makes her moves. Bile dh jalan tu , her marker stops at question marks slot where she would have to pick a card with some instructions to follow. Basically the card will say things like u have to give other player some money, or got money from other player or play the mayor or u going to jail...stuff like that... So i remembered her cards say something like she inherit certain amount of money. Well, we were like in the age of 11-12 u see, so big word like inherit was quite a difficulty to us... well at least to me hahaha coz i can't tell whether she suppose to get money or give us the money. This is where the funny part came... My Gramps was in the kitchen cooking so sumer pemalas ya ampun nk bangun, we just basically shouting from inside the room.

Us : Neneeeeekkkkkkk... Inherit to ape ek??

Nenek : Haaa owhh hari ni hari Jemahaat ( Jumaat)...

Us : ????? and burst to our loudest laughter Bedok North have ever heard...


Ololololo my grandma was such a cutie...

Another funny incident revolving her ( ehh ni cite monopoly ke citer pasal nenek nih? ) happened when i was around 14 yrs old and again was spending my school holiday at Singapore. My aunt came up with this idea of going to Johor for day trip. Just went there like very early in the morning and coming bck to Spore later at night. So since my grandma was not very healthy herself, she chosed to stay home instead and just asking us to buy her sushi... yes people, u heard me correct...sushi ! and I dun even eat sushi myself.. So she asked for sushi and sushi what she got. Once we reached home, we passed the sushi to her, she quickly opened at started to eat it . Few pieces gone then i noticed she peeled of the seaweed out from sushi and just ate it without the seaweed. Well, maybe she didn't like seaweed but being a curious person myself, i brought myself to ask why she peeled the seaweed and the answer was......



















"Ehhh mana ley makan, tu kan daun pisang !! "



wahahahhaha wahahahah whatever it is , Nenek I love you very much you are such a dear and entertainer :)

Okay, back to monopoly... I had colleagues from all over Asean ... well my team was call regional support centre hence the multinasional bunch of group here...very colourful ....so last month one of my frens from Indo sent out mail saying that her friends coming to malaysia and bringing her daughter this princess- like monopoly.. girly girly type and pinky of courseeee... and she was asking whether we would like to order for our daughter. At 1st i thot, monopoly?? maybe not...well it's not suitable for Alis coz in order to play monopoly, one had to be able to read but soon after saw the pic, I knew i had to get it for me errrr for Alis and Erin to be exact...


So presenting...











Aren't this is cute....tooo cute... the houses was pink, the "buah" was charms wannabe...It can be convert into charms actually, there's heels, handbag figures ..urgghh so cute.. even the dices were pink too...How could u resist such a cute things ? And Alis adored it so much if she had a blog she'll definitely put up post on how great her mummy for getting her such nice toy. Confirm.. She just as kepoh as her mummy..




All in all, I'm glad i bought it at first but kinda regretted it though now coz u see, this small small tiny little things can be cutie sometimes but if I had to dig under my sofa every nite just to kutip all of it, i dun find it cute anymore...

A gentle warm reminder to you both my pretty baby,
Please put everything back inside once u're done else.... on top of the cabinet your monopoly shall be



Kissy and lots of love,

Mean Mommy...



hahahhahahaha....

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images