Ralat

Remember my post about my Arabic progress few posts back ? Somehow I got it wrong about 1 word. Ruh mini mini is actually pergi jalan jalan...

Remember my post about my Arabic progress few posts back ?


Somehow I got it wrong about 1 word.

Ruh mini mini is actually pergi jalan jalan instead of pergi main main.. Sorryyyyyy ! Jangan marah ek bulan2 mulia ni.. hahah

Since I've touched about this topic, I rather add a little bit knowledge I gained few days back, taught by en. suami.

Mafi Ger Ger = Jangan main main..

Ger Ger Wajit = Main banyak .. ger ger ni ley gak guna in situation where u wanted to describe one's personality. Like kuat kelentong or kuat melencong or kuat putar belit..

Wajit = Banyak

Kulli makan = Everywhere/ dimana mana

Alamun Jadid = Dunia/Alam Baru

Zubaidi = Bawal

Dujjaj = Ayam

Zaujah & Zaujati = Isteri & isteri ku


The End

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images