Pulang paku buah keras..

MBC Persia was showing back to back horror-thriller movies tonight, Joyride followed by Kaw. So not my style to watch horror movies, but I s...

MBC Persia was showing back to back horror-thriller movies tonight, Joyride followed by Kaw. So not my style to watch horror movies, but I stay tuned to the channel anyway since it's the only way my kids will stay still more than 5 minutes kah kah kah..


While watching Joyride, Alis kept bugging me with why, who, when and with questions. When I managed to answered all her Qs, she asked me why I knew the story, to which I replied, Mummy already watched the movie.

Alis : Mummy, kenapa truck tu nk langgar abang tu?

Mum-Me : Sbb orang tu jahat..

Alis : Kenapa orang jahat tu selotep mulut kakak tu?

Mum-Me : Sebab tak nak bg kakak tu menjerit..

Alis : Mummy, kenapa Mummy tau cite ni..

Mum-Me : Sbb mummy dah tgk !

Alis : Biler? Kat Q8 ke kat Puchong? Kakak kat mana masa tu?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Mum-Me : KAKAK KECIK LAGI MASA TU. Kakak sleep.. Kat Puchong.

Pullstop.

Alis : Owhhh...

Phewwwwww.......






While watching Kaw ( some horror story about flock of man-eating crow that invaded a village, err something like that, not like I was paying any attention)

Alis : Mummy, kenapa orang tu pandang atas rumah der?

Learned a lesson from earlier movie, I've mastered her pattern already.. Therefor, need to act steps ahead of her....sooooo to be safe....

Mum-Me : Taktau laaaa.. Mummy tak tgk lg cite ni... ( okay, white lie .. It is just annoying at some point having had to keep answering her..penat okehhh )

Alis : Owhhh kakak tau... de tgk burung hitam yg jahat, yang makan orang tu...

Hmmmmmm...sudah tau cendana puler, dah tau bertanye pule, pretty impressive nonetheless...

Mum-Me : Kakak dah tgk ke citer ni? Biler? Mummy kat mana?

Seriously, all these question came out of nowhere. Wasn't planning of asking her actually as I was looking at my monitor, focusing on the blog I am currently visiting. The questions just slipped out of my mouth, U knowww... out of curiosity, and her answer.................................


























Alis : Kat Puchong ! Kakak dah besar dah masa tuh. Mummy kecik lagi masa tuh, Mummy sleeping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum-Me : Ummmmmmmm..

"Moral of the story is - Curiosity not only can kill a cat, it definitely can hurt a mountain sized ego too .."




Owh by the way, this Q&A session happened with her sitting on my lap. If I haven't made myself clear enough, I had 17 almost 18 kg kid on my lap, through out the movie. Whole freaking 2 hour movie. Once the movie ended, I told her to move a bit, as I need to adjust my gesture. My back and my butt is killing me..

Mum-Me : Alis, bangun kejap..

Alis : Alaaaa kenapa...kakak takut ni...

Mum-Me : Mummy sakit pinggang ni kakak... Kakak berat lahh...

Alis : Alaaaaa... nak exercise la bg kurus.. kakak tak suke lah gemuk.. *sulking*

Such a big mouth u had there Mummy !!!!!!!!......

Mum-Me : Errrrrrr kakak berat bukan sebab gemuk... Kakak berat sbb kakak dh besar ..

{ If I dun consoled her, she might considering enrolled herself in next season of Biggest Loser's Asia for all I know. Better dun give her the idea}


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images