So many reason to smiles. I had 2 today ...

Reason Number 1 : I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for lunch with Corn Cob for lunch yesterday. Decided to go western once in a while. They...

Reason Number 1 :

I was cooking spaghetti bolognese for lunch with Corn Cob for lunch yesterday. Decided to go western once in a while. They had done with spaghettis and continued with corn. I was in the kitchen, cleaning dishes when Alis came to me, corn in hand, asking me this :

Alis : Mummy, mummy... Mummy letak ape ek dalam jagung ni.. Macam sedap lebih banyak je ari ni...( no alteration done to her sentences, this is what she said, word to word)

Mummy : Hmmmm ye ker... ( thinking for the answer. You dun expect me to give her straight answer dun you? Teasing is caring, it's good for brain development. ) Mummy letak kasih sayang !

Alis : Kasih sayang? Ape tuh?

Mummy : Ask papa...

Alis half running half walking, heading to Papa in living hall..

Alis : Pa.. kasih sayang tu ape..

Papa : Kasih dan sayang la.. papa kasih alis..papa sayang erin ngn mummy..

Alis : ???????? * slaps forehead * ( adults are way too complicated.. can't they just give me straight answer? Isit butter, salt? Sugar? )

And mummy can't help but smiling...



{ Spaghetti BEEF Bolognese with BEEF meatballs with mushrooms.. I dun eat beef, and I dun eat mushrooms. There goes my lunch today. The only Non-BEEF and Non-Mushroom in there is spaghetti.. Wait, I can eat spaghetti with kicap kipas udang kot ? }

{ Corn cooked with kasih sayang.. Q8 takde jual kas-kas }


Reason Number Two :

I opened my FB and one of my Uni friend's greeted me with her status today :

" Aiza Iza berjaya buat sambal ikan bilis kentang. Thanks Nor Azura...gambar-gambar dalam blog ko telah mempengaruhi aku...heheheh "



And I smiled ! I started my day with a smile.. Really made my made day. I actually inspired someone... errr through my food. Personal achievement for me I think :). I never really think my humble food is inspiring. I put them on blog just because I wanted to do pictorial post but dunno what photo to put.





So lovely peeps out there, what made you smile today ?



You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images