Alis dah "dewasa"

Conversations happened between me and Alis :- Erin wanted to pee. I was folding my never ending kain baju so I ask Alis to assist her sister...

Conversations happened between me and Alis :-


Erin wanted to pee. I was folding my never ending kain baju so I ask Alis to assist her sister.

Erin : Adik nak tencing yahh..

Mummy : Kakak teman adik ek, pehtu cebukkan sekali. Jirus air banyak2 taw. Basuh kaki lepas tuh.

Alis : * bangun and followed Erin to bathroom* Okay ..

Few seconds after, she came to where I sit and stood still.

Mummy : Kenapa tak cebuk adik?

Alis : Adik tak bagi kakak tgk lah. De lom sudah lg...* back and forth, back and forth*

Erin : Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Alis : Ye adik, kakak datang nihh..


Second conversation took place last night while I was tucking Erin on bed. She was playing like no tomorrow at Yan's place, resort to restless sleep. She kept whimpering and wanted me to cuddle her all the time.

Alis : * disturbed by her sister's sound, she jenguk me and Erin* Kenapa adik My?

Mummy : De merengek, susah nk tido... Tu sbb mummy ckp main tu beringat2 skit..

Alis : Mummy tepuk de slow slow.. pehtu mummy "around" belakang de.. nanti de selesa de tidor laa..

Mummy : Ehhh.. * dalam hati, sape mummy sebenarnyer ni kah kah*

" Around is a song I used to sing to lullaby the girls. The song went like this..

Around around around the garden(at the same time, you need to make a circle gesture at any part of their body. Be it their palm or back or forehead) , Like a teddy bear.
One step( Make a step using your hand, I normally make a step on their arm)..
Two step ( Another step, recommended around arm pit) .. Tickle u there! ( tickle their arm pit or feet or waist, anywhere u like lah...). "

Alis preferred me to "around" her on her back. She would fall asleep easily if i did the around song to her. There you go my remedy to make my girls sleep fast hahaha.

So back to the subject, I hereby declare Alis dah dewasa, officially that is. *sob sob sob*

{ Give me back my baby, NOW !!!}

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images