6th years.. in a blink..

My Facebook shout out today written : Nor Azura Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day. Today... Friday and F...

My Facebook shout out today written :


Nor Azura

Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.

Today... Friday and Fasting.. In Ramadhan, the blessed month, we celebrate our 6th Anniversary. I just can't foresee any better way to embrace both Ramadhan spirit and wedding anniversary celebration.

Happy 6th Anniversary to my man, En Muddy.
2 hours ago clear

Yes, today, 20th Aug 2010 is my 6th wedding anniversary. May Allah bless our marriage and I pray for another 6o more years to come, Insya Allah.

So, what did I do to celebrate this historic day, you may ask .

The answer is ........ I accidentally deleted my blog setting and template during sahur, and there's no where to recover it back. At least some of it. Owh maybe there is a a way, it just that I dun know how kah kah kah...

I'm trying to installed new template since.... forever and yet to found THE ONE.

Am currently in indecisive state.

As a result, there's a big chance this blog having blog-template-change-marathon every 5 minutes. Please bare with it yeah... If any template stays for more than 1 day, it could only mean, I've DECIDED.

So yeah, happy wedding anniversary to me and husband. We had a lot to celebrate.


You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images