Where do baby came from ?

Parents most feared moment when the kids reaching the state of asking this kind of biological question. Before I became a parents, I wonder ...

Parents most feared moment when the kids reaching the state of asking this kind of biological question. Before I became a parents, I wonder what it's like having to answer all this complicated questions like how do you make babies and where do baby came from? Let just say that my day has arrived.


Me, Alis and Erin was having random talks and doing random things. Nothing important really. Just lying around on couch, kids snuggling in my arm, one of them on my stomach to be exact, playing with my belly button. Hahahah I swear I bought them a lot of toys, maybe my belly button fascinate them more. While "playing", Erin somehow discovered my hair line C-sect mark I got when delivering her. She found it interesting enough to lead to next conversation :

Erin : Ape nyih mummy?? ( by now, if you've been following my blog, you should speak Erin already, so this post offered no translation)

Mummy : Ni.. doctor potong perut Mummy, masa adik nak keluar dari perut Mummy... Pehtu doctor jahit....Blah blah blah...

Erin : (Having some kind of scared to death facial reaction) Eiiiiiiiii.... Taknak yahhhh..

Mummy : Ehh betul la... ( dalam hati, this is fun..let's continue)

So being me, using my very best story telling talent, orchestrated the most scariest giving birth story to my poor 2 years old, just for the sake of having little fun. I wonder why I am a mummy after all. This isn't what mummy supposed to be doing, in fact this is what Mummies supposedly avoiding doing it hahahahah...

Well I continue my stories before 2 pair of very eager and excited looking eyes, when I reached to the part " Adik pun kuar, penuhhhhhh taik satu badan, uwekkkk uwekkkk uwekkkk" and about to continue when suddenly Erin cut me off ...






















Erin : Alaaaaa tenapa Mummy tak cebuk adikkkkk ???

Mummy & Alis : HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHa

I did not managed to finish my scary story till this post was submitted.

Sekian terima kasih.


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images