Souvenir from Dubai, foods for hungry soul and Erin The Stealer.

[ Souvenirs from Dubai ] When I went to Qatar few weeks back, I bought few stuffs for Rachel and Stella ( Alis and Erin's good friends )...

[ Souvenirs from Dubai ]


When I went to Qatar few weeks back, I bought few stuffs for Rachel and Stella ( Alis and Erin's good friends) simply because we owed Rachel her 13th birthday present and I saw one purple skirt at H&M, I just know Stella's going to love. Then they off for 6 days summer holiday trip to Dubai. They came back yesterday, so I heard but I didn't have chance to meet them yet. However today, they came to my house to take the girls to their home for their ritual get together.... And they bought souvenirs for Alis and Erin as well. Thank you so very much to Lim's family for all the souvenirs. Alis and Erin doesn't know what was it just yet because once they saw Rachel and Stella's face, that's all that matters to them. Can really tell they miss them like crazy. Nevertheless, I had the privileged to open their presents without them and am super-psyched to show them once they come back later today. They would love it, I am very positive about this.

{ Pinkish crown-like cap, princess theme hair clips, cheong sam and dress for each of them. Errr they went to Dubai or Hong Kong actually ? heheh.. Love it to bits no matter what. TQ TQ TQ....on behalf Alis and Erin }



[ Foods for hungry soul ]

Yesterday we went to newly opened Lulu Hypermarket located in Qurain to get our Ramadhan's stock. My 1st time here, 2nd for husband. It was hugeeeeeeeee..... 3 storey height, and very well organised. They had like the whole row dedicated for tomato puree, how's that for real ? It's jaw dropping, Lulu Shuwaikh must have made such a big buck$$$$$, they decided to make Qurain's version bigger and better. Compared to Lulu in Shuwaikh, I preferred Lulu in Qurain for it's spaciousness and the way they organised the items. Very systematic. As usual, No photographing allowed hence no picture. However, I had picture of what I bought from there, and their end results.....at least some of it.



{ This, for info, our Ramadhan stocks. With fridge stuffed like this, finding a ginger was indeed, a whole new treasure hunt experience. Mind you, I am never good at treasure hunt. Grrrrr.. am contemplating, do I need a bigger fridge or better organizing skills? }

{ End result : Meehun Sup }

{ End result : Pindang ikan kerisi }

{ End result : Banana with Choc Chip Muffin..Gebu segebu tuan nyer }

{ End result : Lemak Ketam }


[ Erin "the stealer" ]

Owhh I always save the best story for last. Remember my story about Erin's currently under potty training ? Well, as we speak, errr I write , U read to be exact, she still under training heheh.. Not going to touch bout her training today but about what she do when she missed her pampers. Errr I guess in her case, it seems like she missed it too much.

As usual, she will be reminded to go take a pee every hour to avoid accident. During one of her pee session, I can't help but noticed weird image lying on the floor, in front bathroom. I just had to take a photo of it. She was inside doing her " business" when I snap this, she had no idea she's busted, but I am not really a good secret keeper...at least not to cute secret like this....




























{ Her spentot........ with my panty liner. Only Allah knows when she took it from my drawer and put it on her. Betul lak tuh cara cara pemakaian. This way, at least I know I dun have much to teach her later when the "red" time comes kah kah kah... She missed her pampers so dearly, pantyliner pun layannnn... At least pantyliner look less obvious kan, compared to pampers. Janji feeling tu adoooo... Erin O Erin.. You're truly something lah !}




So... Erin, you just got busted... stealing.............................................a panty liner!


You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

Flickr Images