When Erin on potty training..

Erin currently.. still never graduate from her potty training. Obviously not her fault. She just had lazy mummy. Owhh I sooo missed Ibu duri...

Erin currently.. still never graduate from her potty training. Obviously not her fault. She just had lazy mummy. Owhh I sooo missed Ibu during time like this kah kah kah...


Lately we tried to be strict with her and told her no pampers during day. Few "accidents" of course.Takper lah sebab baru baru kan, she still tak alert and kept forgotting she did not wearing pampers.

Then came today, she did quite well actually. We kept checking with her if she need to pee or poo, sometime she'd said yes, sometime no. She remained "accident-free" till after lunch when suddenly she disappeared. I alerted my husband and he looked for her, only to found her inside dark prayer room, not wanting to move. Bad signnn !.. She already peed in her skirt by then. I had to clean, disinfectant the "crime scene" repeatedly since it's prayer room so i dun want to risk our pray terbatal because of my ignorance. After washed her, me and husband kept telling her that she need to tell us if she need a go. Or at least, go to bathroom. I repeated that for umpteenth times and stopped when I think she got my point.

Few hours passed by.. so far so good....

Husband getting ready to work. Erin running here and there and when looking that Papa was properly dressed for work, she jumped on him and hug him. He did not only have her hug, he also have his work pants wet coz apparently Erin was wet all over herself again..

Ya Rabbi Ya Rasul Ya Muhammad.. Not againnn..

I quickly interrogated her where the crime scene cause I need to clean it immediately.. She pulled my hand to bathroom, pointed to corner of my bathroom and utter this :

" Adik tencingggg dayam biyik air ni yahh... bakang pintu nyihhh "

* Translation for those who doesn't speak Erin : Adik kencing dalam bilik air ni lah.. belakang pintu/ Adik pee in the bathroom, behind the door *

I laughed out loud, feel like roll on floor if possible.. Can I blame her ?? Nope.. because I did tell her, if she need to pee..go to bathroom, and she did exactly what I told her to. Never occurred to me that she will go pee in bathroom, and continue playing with her sis, in wet dress and wet underpants. My oh my....

After cleaned her for the second time, I sit her on my lap coz I need to corrected myself and corrected her mind.

Mummy : Adik, nanti nak kencing ke berak ke, bagitau mummy atau papa. Kalau adik tak tahan, adik pergi toilet, bukak sluar, kencing kat toilet, then panggil mummy atau papa bagitau adik dah kencing okay...Jgn kluar selagi mama atau papa tak datang cuci okay ?

Erin : ??????? * nodded*





Phewwwww....

I hope this time I got it right !

I hope this time I made myself clear.

I hope this time I corrected her, instead of corrupted her...

I hope...

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images