Erin tell tales.... bout herself.

Hi.. My name is Erin. I am 2 years old plus plus. I didn't know the exact figures coz I always heard my mummy answered to other aunties ...

Hi.. My name is Erin. I am 2 years old plus plus. I didn't know the exact figures coz I always heard my mummy answered to other aunties whenever being asked about my age, " De dua tahun lebih" so till I heard other figure from my mummy, "2 tahun lebih" is all I can offer.


{This is me, hugging my friend, Dora. Sometimes. if my mum scolded me, I will tell Dora but she can do nothing coz she also afraid of my mummy. My mummy is scary}

I am un-employed just because my mummy said I am still way too young to find my own job, although I personally think she was just being jealous coz she had to quit her job, stay home cooking and cleaning. Since I dun really have job to call my own, I would fill my free time doing things I like. Normally, if I'm not sleeping or eating, I will play with my big sis. Anything that my mummy allowed me to. I know I know.. boringgggg... Yawnn... Not that I never try doing something else like broom-ing the floor ( I dun do vacuum coz vacuum creeps me big time. It makes hair on my hand stands 90 degree) or mopping or laundry-ing. Its just that my mum won't let me. She's so drama queen at times.

Sometimes, I will go swimming with my friends. I can kick very well now. At least that's what my mummy said. How would I know whether I kick correct or not. I'M NOT YET 3 REMEMBER?


{ I think this called back-stroke. Um, my mummy kept telling people I put on weight. I have to disagree coz I dun feel fat at all. Dunno where she get the idea. Is it The Double Chin or coz my clothes can't fit me lately ? Blame it on the angle of photo and have you heard that dryer makes clothes shrink? Definitely not my fault. Confirmed one !! }

Recently, I had new hobby. I LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY GUITAR. Actually my father's Play-station Guitar Hero but I dun care. If I said that's my guitar, then that's my guitar. Benefit of being youngest child ehhhh..I will play them when my father was away for work anyway. He will come screaming, running and looking all paranoid if I hold his guitar in front of him, hence I have to play behind his back. Maybe something to do with the fact that the guitar was taller than me. My mummy otherwise, doesn't seem to mind. I think she doesn't like that guitar very much.


{ Me "goreng" my guitar. By the way, that's my bantal busuk on my left. I just have to had it near me somewhere, U know, for inspiration purposes}

My ultimate favorite song to play ( errr pretend to play to be exact ) was I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett. I dunno who she is coz I never seen her in my favorite cartoon channel Spacetoon, but I like her no matter what. If my father @ home, he doesn't like me stealing his limelight. Instead, he will hired me and my sis as backup dancer. Since we were still minor, and not allowed to manage money on our own, my father pays us not with cash, but using candies and M&M and Ferrero and Oreo and pringles and bla bla bla. A lot of them all. Me prefer Chipsmore over cash anytime.


{ Is it D minor or C minor ehh ?}

Another favorite hobby of mine that I like to do very much lately is eating. Lucky me, my mummy also un-employed just like me. So when she's bored at home, she will cook. I like when she cooks nice food for me and my sis and my Papa. She wouldn't mind if I finished all the food she cook, but I dun understand why she kept calling me MOK. Maybe MOK means cute in adult language, not? I'm not sure myself coz I still in the state of learning to speak. I can count with my fingers how many words I can pronounce fluently without my accent. Pelat accent. Ummm..Okay...I lied hehe.. I cannot count either. So sad. Hellooo..cut me some slack please. I'm only 2!.. Ithnaini!.. Dua!.. Got it ? So what if I can't pronounce words and count my own fingers.


{ My latest craze, sambal ikan bilis. So yummeh ! Smudges on my mouth as a proof. No wonder adults in my life can't get enough of sambal ikan bilis, now I know why ! My mum gets a bit worried with my latest habit. Well, technically she gets worried about every single thing. She said it is too spicy for young kids, but hey.. she can't put a blame on me. It's in the gene. She told me, she starts eating sambal ikan bilis only during her junior college time. Well, kids do start early these days, Mummy.. }



{ My mummy's popiah aka shrimp spring rolls. She made it bcoz me and my sister like Secret Recipe's spring rolls so much but there's no Secret Recipe in Q8. I prefer my mum's more coz her version has more shrimps and bigger in size. One thing about my mummy, she never stingy when it comes to food :). However, I had to fight with my sis for last piece. Of course I win. Youngest kids always win. }

Being 2 is great though. Anything we did, adults will find it cute and adorable. Be it kentut in public, brrrppp as loud as I can in front everyone or poo-ed on bathroom floor.

Let me tell u story about me accidentally poo-ed on my bathroom floor. I was taking my evening bath one day when I just had to have a go. Mummy's cooking dinner and Papa was getting ready to go work. I can't hold it any longer so 2 years old gotta do what 2 years gotta do. Mummy came to the bathroom to check on me and that's when she found about the "incident". Mummy being mummy, hygiene freak.. she screamed top of her lung. I quickly put on my most innocent-youngest-kid-droopy-eyes looks but it's not working. Dunno what went wrong coz that look always works ! I think she didn't find poo-ed on floor cute and adorable coz she forced Papa to wash my poo poo and bath me after that. Till to date, I dun understand what did I do wrong. Sighhh.. Mummy can be complicated at times.

So, that's all about me, for now. I will post more bout me later if I have any interesting story to share. Gotta go enjoy have my supper now. 4 oz of warm milk,perfect way to call the day off.



Me- Erin signing off......

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images